Washington, District of ColumbiaBethesda, Maryland
- Public Relations/Communications
Scholar Era, a worldwide viral marketing firm, is looking to bring on ambitious interns who want to be a part of a highly successful startup. Scholar Era has caught the attention of media and investors from coast to coast. Our CEO, Sam Forline (samforline.com), is regularly featured on top business podcasts and radio shows across the globe. If you are looking to network and learn from the top startup CEO’s in the DC area and Silicon Beach, CA look no further.
– Join a global network of business leaders. We are based in DC, Silicon Valley, Silicon Beach, England, and Australia. Connect with top CEO’s and Executives that our CEO is in touch with regularly.
– Get a personalized job recommendation from our well regarded CEO upon successful completion of the internship. Sam is known to personally call CEOs of companies talented interns want to work at
– Experience the fast paced and exciting environment of a rapidly growing business that is exploding in the start-up world. Be a part of a company that is receiving massive recognition. Have your voice heard.
– Direct mentorship and training from CEO and Director of Marketing. Learn Viral Marketing tactics that will transform your digital marketing skills.
Length of internship: 3-4 months
Pay: Transportation costs covered, possibility to work remotely for right candidate
- Internship / Externship
- Associate’s ,
- Bachelor’s ,
- Master’s (includes MBA, LLM, etc.)